Archive for November, 2014
This product has been developed to help maintain correct depth following deep dives through visible measured stop points. This allows for a safer decompression ascent.
The Board-Easy Deco-Stop is currently on test at The National Diving & Activity Centre and will be installed at the 50m end of the pontoons for you to try out.
Board-Easy produce a range of semi-rigid boarding ladders for all types of craft that take the strain of getting out of the water. These ladders have a range of uses but are of particular interest to divers and snorkelers who require an easy way to board their boats and are especially suited for RIBs where normal boarding ladders are just too large to carry and stowe.
• Strong, Light Weight, Highly Visible, easy to use and store, made from boat and person friendly materials.
• Ladder sinks to correct position ready for use,
great for divers returning to boat.
• Can be mounted in many different ways using your own Carabiner clips or lines.
• Fully adjustable from 50 cm up to 200 cm in standard size, longer if required.
• Comes with 3 rigid rungs as standard but can be ordered with extra rungs from the shop.
• Perfect for Inflatable Rib Boats where it is difficult to have standard rigid ladders on board.
• With a line attached, it can also assist in a man overboard situation where it could be an instant boarding aid.
• 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects, 7 days no quibble returns for unused and unopened product.
We’d love to know what you think of the Board-Easy Deco-Stop. Why not comment on the Board-Easy Facebook page
For more details on their range of products, please visit the Board-Easy website