Posts Tagged ‘Treblemakers’
The Wye Valley Greenway provides a sustainable way to explore the beautiful Lower Wye Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Unfortunately the St Patrick’s Day Dance & Fundraiser has been cancelled by the event organisers
An Irish Dance performance at the National Diving & Activity Centre in celebration of Ireland and St Patrick to raise funds for the Wye Valley Shared Use Path.
The St Patrick’s Day Dance event takes place on Saturday 14th March 2020 from 7pm at Chepstow’s National Diving & Activity Centre.
Includes authentic food and drink, dance and singing performances, raffle and auction.
An evening not to be missed!
Programme for St Patrick’s Dance
• Irish Dance Routine walkabout and Line Dancing performance
• Presentation about the Wye Valley and Wye Dean School planning applications by David Judd on behalf of Greenways. (Caroline Lovett and John Grimshaw)
• Including satellite video footage of the whole proposed Wander Wye Route.
• Singing performance by local choir. (details to be confirmed)
• Irish Food and Drink: choice of potato cakes and Irish Apple cake with Guinness to accompany!
• Auction/Raffle (prizes to be confirmed)
• Irish music by great local Acoustic Duo Bertie and Jonny accompanied by Irish singer Lucian.
• Double Measure with singer Sue Skinner from Treblemakers
• Time for a dance!